Asterisk is an open source PBX software solution that can be used to create your very own in-house communications server. Using VoIP technology (Voice over Internet Protocol) allows you to make calls via the Internet instead of a traditional phone line. It can provide many significant advantages over traditional analogue phone services.
Advantages of VoIP
- Free or lower call cost per minute.
- Avoid costly telephone line rentals.
- Greater flexibility with set-up and configuration.
- All the features of a high end PABX system without the price.
- Hosted and premise based IP-PBX solutions.
- Installation and maintenance.
- Email and telephone support.
- Time-based billing.
Fixed price support €60 per hour.
For hosted solutions, contact us.
FreePBX Hosted Service
- SIP compatible.
- Web-based management interface.
- Multiple extensions included.
- Call conference.
- Call transfer/forward/divert.
- Voicemail & Voicemail to email.
- Fax to email.
- Music on hold.